• Draw, add shapes and text markups with your finger, pen or mouse.
• Intuitive workspace presenting the full PDF to give the user a rich viewing experience.
• A smart toggle to allow users to switch between using finger touch and pen input for annotations.
• Pen inking that is incredibly precise, nothing like you would experience on an iPad or Android device.
• View options to suit your needs, bookmarks and search functions.
• Easy access undo, redo and eraser functions.
PDF annotation has never been given such a natural and easy user experience. For those who own an active stylus, it can be used for extremely accurate and precise inking that you won't need to print again. Unlike PDF annotation software on iPads, your inking comes out just like pen and paper.
Drawboard even allows simultaneous inking with an active stylus and navigation by finger touch, meaning you will have no need to switch between panning and annotating which will save you bucket loads of time!
"Thanks for being one of the few people working on making a good PDF annotation program for windows 8! I use my computer for all of my textbook reading so I really appreciate your efforts!"
"As an engineer, I commonly have to mark up and make revisions to my drawings. Thankfully your program has allowed me to finally do this without the need to print"
We are not going to spam you! But we do want to periodically update you with new versions coming out, and any other important information. While you're at it, we'd also love to hear what you are using Drawboard PDF for, and what device you are
using it on, so we can use this information to help build new features.
If you don't want to send in your email address, we'd still really like to hear what your answers are!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(